- Read this article and tell me Barack Obama would not be an awesome president.
- Fun with dots and music from the Exploratorium: The Dot Mixer.
- Apparently there is (very possibly) Water on Mars. Which is really exciting, if you think about it -- even really simple life forms would be HUGE from a comparative biology standpoint. OK, enough geeky stuff.
- Ha ha, just kidding. The Political Leanings of Superheroes -- 'nuff said.
- How To Talk To A Climate Skeptic: A well-organized point-by-point rebuttal of most of the climate skeptics' greatest hits.
- Lie By Lie: A well-organized month-by-month reminder of just exactly what the Bush administration was saying in the lead up to the Iraq war.
- A pretty neat-o collection of historical maps.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
It came from the Interweebs...
Some random interesting stuff that's come through my inbox/blog reader lately...