Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Grandparents


The flight to California was long but blessedly uneventful and Quinn slept like a champ! And now we're at Grandma and Grandpa's house for baby's first Christmas. You can just tell my Mom and Dad are naturals at this grand-parenting thing, in fact we're having a hard time prying Quinn out of their arms. Given the large size of my family, I'm guessing we won't get to hold her ourselves until sometime around January 3rd ;-)

Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy first Christmas Quinn!
We are envious of sleeping airplane babies. Maia was 26 pounds of trouble on our flight down last weekend. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Jackie said...

Happy holidays! (Somehow I always mess up commenting on your blog and then am surprised a couple days latter when I don't see my comment.) Anyway, it was awesome seeing you guys a few weeks ago.